Tractor hydraulic, transmission and wet brake fluid
Ag-Master is a multifunctional universal tractor hydraulic fluid formulated specifically for agriculture and some construction equipment. Ag-Master is the primary recommendation for all farm equipment utilizing a single fluid to lubricate the final drive, transmission, wet brake, and hydraulic system. With excellent low temperature characteristics, Ag-Master is flowable to -34°F, which makes it the fluid of choice for many outside hydraulic applications, such as hoists, log splitters and hydraulic jacks. Ag-Master is also formulated for hydrostatic drives. Its resistance to wear from high hydraulic pressures make it the best fluid for hydrostatic systems. Ag-Master Low Vis is recommended when extremely cold temperature start-up and operation is essential or for use in certain types of hydrostatic drives calling for a low viscosity fluid.
Features & benefits
- Wear protection: Contains anti-wear additives developed in the laboratory and proven OEM tests over many years of field experience. They protect gears, pumps and other moving parts from wear resulting in extended equipment life.
- Enhanced friction control: Outstanding frictional properties provide smooth clutch engagements under heavy loads while improved brake chatter control results in smooth stopping, less noise and vibration during operation which translates to improved productivity.
- Oxidation control: Superior oxidation and thermal stability reduces oil degradation while keeping the system free from sludge, varnish and acids, providing longer oil and component life.
- Oil durability: Operates effectively over a long period of time in a wide variety of equipment, duty cycles, temperatures and field conditions. It prolongs the life of clutch materials, elastomers, and seals while reducing leakage and maintenance costs.
- Compatibility: Exceptional filterability and compatibility with OEM proprietary fluids and competitive THF fluids.
- Agriculture, off-highway and construction equipment calling for J20-C, THF or UTTO Fluid
SAE viscosity grade API gravity 29.5/7.32 Viscosity @ 40°C, cSt 61.6 Viscosity @ 100°C, cSt 9.2 Viscosity index 131 Pour point, °F (°C) -49 (-45) Flash point, °F 410 Brookfield viscosity cP -20°C 4,500 Brookfield viscosity cP -35°C 50,000